[Neurodebian-users] Question about nd_* tools

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sun May 6 21:04:42 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-05-06 at 19:35 +0200, Hänel Nikolaus Valentin wrote:

> So here, my luck leaves me, the .pbuilderrc posted above then causes
> nd_build4all to fall over... Because there is neither 'ubuntu' nor
> 'debian' in the env then. So... simply comment out the exit 1 and off
> we go. :D

LOL, that was quite a bit of hackery, wasn't it? but if it works now I'm
glad for you... :-)

... and with regards to your other problem, I see a line "Unknown
distribution: " there (which comes from the last else clause), so I
wonder if this could be somehow related (except that I haven't seen the
other logs, of course, so might be totally off the track...)

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev