[Neurodebian-users] Question about nd_* tools

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Sun May 6 21:19:08 UTC 2012

I guess I will need to install the glory of Canonical within virtualbox
and iron out the problems so it works out of the ubuntu-box -- Thank you
Valentin for raising the concern.  So far my problems were to make
ubuntu releases to build under Debian (and that is where I have
tripple-tested nd_* tools -- NeuroDebian VM), e.g. :
https://github.com/neurodebian/neurodebian/blob/master/tools/nd_adddist#L24
which I think should be now complimented with explicit setting to use
debian keyring for debian releases.  NB4myself: neurodebian-dev should
depend on debian-keyring explicitly

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences