[Neurodebian-users] Psignifit 3.0

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Sun May 6 21:23:08 UTC 2012

On Sun, 06 May 2012, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> > allnddists="nd+debian-squeeze nd+debian-wheezy nd+debian-sid \
> >             nd+ubuntu-natty nd+ubuntu-oneiric"
> > alldists="$allnddists debian-squeeze debian-wheezy debian-sid"
> Pardon my ignorance, but what's the point? Do I get it right that this
> means that you would crossbuild for Debian with and without NeuroDebian
> enabled? If yes, then why? Or why not for vanilla Ubuntu too?

;-)
1. do not forget that we are NeuroDebian, not NeuroUbuntu
2. tools/nd_build4all builds for $allnddists and Debian sid (amd64)
   (that is where all packages get uploaded to)
3. $alldists lists all distributions where we might upload to
    - any of neurodebian distros
    - stable debian (security/critical functionality fixes)
    - testing debian (security fixes)
    - unstable debian -- once again -- the entry point

> As I said, I haven't tried the tools yet, so I only have a vague idea of
> how it works...

it makes electrons move ;-)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences