[Neurodebian-users] Problems installing NeuroDebian 6.0.6 as VM

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at dartmouth.edu
Tue Oct 30 15:42:53 UTC 2012

NB oops -- managed to reply offlist first

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012, Jane Klemen wrote:

>    Hi Yaroslav,

>    Thanks for the quick reply.� I tried
>    sudo -s
>    echo 'Acquire::http::Proxy "http://[[user][:pass]@]host[:port]";' >
>    /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99_proxy

you have missed an important line that you need to adjust above line up
to your proxy specifications -- I simply do not know them.  So just edit
that file now (or just that command line and run it again) with the
information of your proxy

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences