[Neurodebian-users] Help for installing NeuroDebian repository, server pgp.mit.edu connection refused

Italo Farfán it.farfan at outlook.com
Thu Apr 11 09:05:52 UTC 2013

Hi, I'm trying to enable the NeuroDebian repository on my system
(Ubuntu12.04) I'm following the instructions of
http://neuro.debian.net/index.html#repository-howto:
For Ubuntu 12.04, USA-TN (Vanderbilt)
>> wget -O- http://neuro.debian.net/lists/precise.us-tn | sudo tee
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/neurodebian.sources.list
>> sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver pgp.mit.edu 2649A5A9

But there are a problem when I write: sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys
--keyserver pgp.mit.edu 2649A5A9, this is the result (Connection refused):

Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring
--secret-keyring /tmp/tmp.dHbeMblQnG --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg
--keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg
--keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d//jockey-drivers.gpg --recv-keys
--keyserver pgp.mit.edu 2649A5A9
gpg: solicitando clave 2649A5A9 de hkp servidor pgp.mit.edu
?: pgp.mit.edu: Connection refused
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect: Connection refused
gpg: no se han encontrados datos OpenPGP válidos
gpg: Cantidad total procesada: 0
----
There are not data openPGP valid.
----
I don't know if I'll have problem when I want install programs but when I
make: sudo apt-get update:
W: Error de GPG: http://neuro.debian.net data Release...: NO_PUBKEY
A5D32F012649A5A9
W: Error de GPG: http://neuro.debian.net precise Release: ... NO_PUBKEY