[Neurodebian-users] Help for installing NeuroDebian repository, server pgp.mit.edu connection refused

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Thu Apr 11 09:19:17 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-04-11 at 11:05 +0200, Italo Farfán wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to enable the NeuroDebian repository on my system

Maybe you have a firewall that is blocking the access to port 11371?

You can try to download the key manually from here

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA5D32F012649A5A9

and then use "Import key file" from the "Authentication" tab in the
"Software Sources" applet, which you can summon from the Ubuntu Software
Center menu.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev