[Neurodebian-users] fsl5.0-commands

Arman Eshaghi arman.eshaghi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:26:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

We are facing several problems in our cluster of computers using FSL 5. Since some of them are on CentOs and use FSL binaries from FSL website and some other are Debian with Neurodebian repository. Debian machines work with fsl commands with “fsl5.0-“ at the beginning while CentOs machines do not need an “fsl5.0-“ at the beginning. It would be possible to make symbolic link in $PATH for debian machines to work well, however I was wondering whether there could be an easier and faster way to correct this?

All the best,
Arman