[Neurodebian-users] fslview lubuntu

"Stéphanie Giezendanner" ste_giezendanner at gmx.ch
Wed Jan 16 16:19:25 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I just set up lubuntu 12.10, and installed fsl from the neurodebian page.
However, when it comes to the installation of fslview, I get an errror message, saying that:

the package fslview is not available, but is referenced from an other package. This may mean that the package is missing, that it was displaced or that it is only available from another source.
E: package "fslview" has no installation candidate.

Any information how to deal with this problem is very welcome!
thanks a lot!
ste