[Neurodebian-users] fslview lubuntu

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Jan 16 16:32:29 UTC 2013

it was not built for that release due to a conflict among build
dependencies

     libtiff4-dev : Conflicts: libtiff5-dev but 4.0.2-1ubuntu2.1 is to be installed.
     libtiff5-dev : Conflicts: libtiff4-dev but 3.9.6-9ubuntu1.2 is to be installed.
    Unable to resolve dependencies!  Giving up...

someone would need to look into it... not sure what should be the best
resolution here (many people are recommended to stay with 12.04 LTS for ubuntu
users -- here is one of the reasons why I guess)