[Neurodebian-users] problem with VM NeuroDebian and TBSS

Sandra Petris petris.sandra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:20:37 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I need to carry on a TBSS analysis therefore I did install the Virtual
MAchine of NeuroDebian and downloaded fsl 4.1 (it was somehow preconfigured
to dowload that version). Even if I can open the gui from the terminal and
visualize images with fslview, I cannot use the TBSS scripts. For example
if I run the  " tbss_1_preproc *nii.gz" and I am in the folder where the Fa
images are, the terminal says that the command is not found......can
anybody help me?.

Thanks a lot in advance and any advise will be greatly appreaciated

Best,

Sandra