[Neurodebian-users] Seg fault with atlasquery

Jonathan Brooks Jon.Brooks at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 10:28:18 UTC 2014

Dear All,

We have an install of FSL from the neurodebian repository, which I have just updated to 5.0.6. One thing I was keen to see was if the atlasquery tool is now working - unfortunately it's still seg faulting.

$ atlasquery --dumpatlases
Cerebellar Atlas in MNI152 space after normalization with FLIRT
Cerebellar Atlas in MNI152 space after normalization with FNIRT
Harvard-Oxford Cortical Structural Atlas
Harvard-Oxford Cortical Structural Atlas (Lateralized)
Harvard-Oxford Subcortical Structural Atlas
JHU ICBM-DTI-81 White-Matter Labels
JHU White-Matter Tractography Atlas
Juelich Histological Atlas
MNI Structural Atlas
Oxford Thalamic Connectivity Probability Atlas
Oxford-Imanova Striatal Connectivity Atlas 3 sub-regions
Oxford-Imanova Striatal Connectivity Atlas 7 sub-regions
Oxford-Imanova Striatal Structural Atlas
Subthalamic Nucleus Atlas
Talairach Daemon Labels
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

The system is running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Any tips on how to fix this?

Best wishes,

Jon

--
Jonathan Brooks (PhD) - Senior Research Fellow
CRiCBristol, University of Bristol, St Michael's Hill, Bristol, UK