[Neurodebian-users] Seg fault with atlasquery

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Thu Jan 9 10:50:32 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-09 at 10:28 +0000, Jonathan Brooks wrote:
> One thing I was keen to see was if the atlasquery tool is now working
> - unfortunately it's still seg faulting.

I think first thing you can try is to load the core dump in gdb and look
at the bt to see if there is anything obvious. If nothing obvious stands
out, you might wish to run it through strace. In any case, this should
help to diagnose the problem, so it's a good idea to post the results.

Hope that helps,

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev