[Neurodebian-users] FSL5.0 Feat problems on Neurodebian

René Dutschke rene.dutschke at tu-dresden.de
Tue Jul 15 07:02:11 UTC 2014

Dear Meng,

I encountered a similar problem under a virtual machine before. I think
this error occurs due to some problems with access to the shared
folders. For me it worked after copying the nifti-files to a local
folder inside the virtual machine.
However, maybe somebody who is more familiar with the VM-environment
might provide some solution which allows running the analyses with files
still located in a shared folder.

Best,
René