[Neurodebian-users] Error when starting NeuroDebian

Danielle Rudder drudder15 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 15:13:02 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for your offer of assistance! I posted this same question to
a VirtualBox help forum and was advised to uninstall version 4.3.14 and
replace it with 4.3.12. That solved the problem and I now have NeuroDebian
up and running. It's reassuring to know that I was not alone in having that
problem.

Sincere thanks for your time,
Danielle