[Neurodebian-users] Developer files for Debian FSL

Dillon Niederhut dillon.niederhut at berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 18 17:17:32 UTC 2014

Hello neurodebian experts,

I've been trying to install some experimental FSL packages in 5.0 running
on Ubuntu 12.0.4 LTS. The makefile seems to expect a bunch of configuration
files that are not present in my FSL install. I contacted the tech folks at
FMRIB who have concluded that my install is "execution only", and that I
need a "devel" installation.

Is there a devel package for Debian around somewhere that I missed? If not,
would anyone be willing to provide some advice to a Linux novice about the
sorts of configuration changes I'll need to make around executables and
libraries in the source FSL make and setup files?

Thanks,
Dillon

Sent from Gmail mobile.

Please excuse any autocorrect-induced oddities.