[Neurodebian-users] Developer files for Debian FSL

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Thu Jun 19 07:55:33 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-06-18 at 10:17 -0700, Dillon Niederhut wrote:

> Is there a devel package for Debian around somewhere that I missed? If
> not, would anyone be willing to provide some advice to a Linux novice
> about the sorts of configuration changes I'll need to make around
> executables and libraries in the source FSL make and setup files?

I didn't quite understand your problem, but it seems to me that you are
trying to build FSL from source, having previously installed it from
NeuroDebian in form of binary packages. This didn't work, because
apparently you don't have all the dependencies installed.

Is this summary correct?

If yes, then you could use apt-get to automatically install packages
that are needed to build FSL (this is how NeuroDebian FSL is built):

    apt-get build-dep fsl

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev