[Neurodebian-users] Command line issues with FSL

Dillon Niederhut dillon.niederhut at berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 13 15:58:48 UTC 2014

Hi Kiyotaka,

Thanks for your reply. As I said above, I'm not very familiar with Unix
systems. I tried adding ". /etc/fsl/5.0/fsl.sh" to the end of the file. I
logged out and logged back in, and still could not access command line
functions.

I looked up how to edit .profile and add paths in the Ubuntu help
pages<http://askubuntu.com/questions/tagged/.profile>,
and added the above path for FSL to the end of the .profile file using
something like PATH="PATH:$. /etc/fsl/5.0/fsl.sh". I logged out of the
system, but now I cannot log back in.

I'll try to edit out the new lines via the command prompt in recovery mode.
In the mean time, any help with the correct syntax would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Dillon

Dillon Niederhut