[Neurodebian-users] Command line issues with FSL

Jeremy Gray jrgray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:38:44 UTC 2014

Having locked myself out of an account before by messing with login
scripts, my advice is: after you change your login scripts (.profile, etc)
DONT logout to test them. Instead, while still logged in, try to establish
a second connection into the same account (e.g., via ssh). If that works,
great you are all set. If you can't login, not a problem because you are
still connected through the first connection and can revert things.

--Jeremy