[Neurodebian-users] Running MRIConvert and SPM8-standalone on Xubuntu 12.04

Jere Virta jeravi at utu.fi
Sat Mar 22 10:00:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

A complete Linux & NeuroDebian newbie here. I think I managed to install MRICron, MRIConvert and spm8-common from LMU Münich repository, but I'm able to launch only MRICron. It starts fine both from terminal and the graphical launcher, but for SPM8 and MRIConvert there's no icon in the graphical launcer and terminal doesn't recognize the program names. Any help would be appreciated.

With best regards,

Jere Virta, MD