[Neurodebian-users] FSL-5.0-Core and Trusty Tahr

Sami Andberg sami.andberg at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:57:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just posting in case there might be a bug or something somewhere (or maybe
just my new test machine mixed something up)... I'm trying to install FSL
from the NeuroDebian repo to a new Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit virtual machine,
but apt-getting fsl-complete complains fsl-5.0-core cannot be installed,
and trying to install that it comes up with:

 fsl-5.0-core : Depends: libgd2-noxpm (>= 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg) but it is not
installable or
                         libgd2-xpm (>= 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg) but it is not
installable

Checking from Ubuntu repos, these were present in the old 12.04 version
that I use in production, but the packages are apparently not included in
14.04 anymore - see:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&keywords=libgd2-noxpm&searchon=names
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&keywords=libgd2-xpm&searchon=names

Best Regards,