[Neurodebian-users] FSL cluster error

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Dec 11 14:27:57 UTC 2015

Thank you Morgan -- you are completely right about this collision with
graphviz

unfortunately it would require a fix up of the fsl.sh we ship, where we
append and not prepend FSL_DIR/bin to the PATH.  As a quick remedy you can do

source /etc/fsl/fsl.sh; export PATH=$FSLDIR/bin:$PATH

P.S. watch out for https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=804881 to
be closed ;)