[Neurodebian-users] shared folder not accessible after restart

Franziska Korb franziska.m.korb at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:20:39 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I installed the latest version of NeuroDebian (7.8.0) as a virtual
machine (using VirtualBox). Following the instruction on the website,
everything goes well, i.e. accessing the shared folder, installing
additional software packages etc. However, when I restart the virtual
machine, the shared folder is not auto-mounted anymore and a few other
bugs are present, e.g. program files that I copied to both
/usr/local/bin. As for the shared folder, I get an error message that
guest addition have to be installed (even though it previously worked).
When I attempt to do that, I get a kernel error message...

Any ideas what goes wrong at/after the restart of the VM? Any input is
highly appreciated!

Thanks
Franziska