[Neurodebian-users] accidentally changed memory

Devin Richard Bayly baylyd at email.arizona.edu
Sun Oct 18 23:55:09 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I chose to update my machine, and installed a few more software packages.
Only then did I find that there was no more space for my vm to perform
much. Here's where I think I went wrong. I shut the machine down, and then
tried to change the memory allocation for it.

Following a change to the base memory in the system settings i can't
actually get back to using my virtual machine. Do I need to create a brand
new neurodebian machine?

Cheers,
Devin Bayly