[Neurodebian-users] ND menus

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Fri Feb 5 00:33:44 UTC 2016

Yaroslav,

Thanks for the helpful information.  I'll go see if I can read source.

In the meantime, you said:

    Although the question would be more of "what
    should a user get when he wants to run FSL"

I am greedy also, but I try to be circumspect.  I think there are many
people who will want the full suite of programs, help files, and etc.,
but not necessarily want the sample data, the atlas, etc.  None of the
labs for which I've installed FSL has ever asked for the data included
in the bare 'fsl' package.

There isn't right now a menu option to install the FSL data
separately.  I'm not sure what that would 'do' once the data was
installed, but I think something that captures that spirit is what is
wanted here.

Thoughts on that?  In the meantime, I will look at source and make the
more minimal changes and try to get some sort of pull request
submitted.

Thanks,  -- bennet