[Neurodebian-users] ND menus

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Wed Mar 2 13:43:34 UTC 2016

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 19:52:25 -0500
From: Yaroslav Halchenko <debian at onerussian.com>

> nd-autoinstall -p fsl-5.0-core fsl5.0-fsl
>
> NB note that no sudo should be needed, we don't want to run FSL as root,
> do we? ;-)

I included the sudo because, running it from the command line, that
bypassed the extra step.  No, I wouldn't put the sudo in the menu
item.  :-)

> could you check if that would work for you?

I works from the command line, but there seems to be some sort of menu
item caching that I'm not able to negate, so the menu persists with
the old command in it.

I looked online for a cache-flushing but the several I found seemed
ineffectual.  Perhaps I am searching using the wrong terms.

I used the menu editor, which then created a new, personal ND menu
with nothing but FSL 5.0 in it, that had the correct command in it,
and that did work.  So, if I can find a menu flusher, I think it will
be good.

-- bennet