[Neurodebian-users] Displaying amplitude integrated electroencephalography

Sebastian Niehaus niehaus at web.de
Tue Nov 1 17:13:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

amplitdude integrated electroencephalography is an quite common
dignostic method in neonatology. Does anyone have some experience
using open source tools to viev aEEG Data (sigviewer, edfdisplay ...)

We just ran into the trap of proprietary file formats reslting in many
.BRM-Files and a very little supported software even for windows
systems.

Before purchasing a new aEEG device I would like to evaluate if there
are experiences with Open Source tools reading and displaying
(neonatal) eEEG data.

Thank you very much,

Sebastian