[Neurodebian-users] running neurodebian Singularity container on Redhat EL6?

Craig Hamilton crhamilt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 20:31:04 UTC 2017

Thanks, Yaroslav.  I don’t have overlays enabled, so didn’t get got by that gotcha.   Another user (Bennet Fauber) explained that uname returns info on the host kernel.  /etc/os-release shows that I am indeed in a Debian container, so that is good.  It seems there are no neuro packages installed by default, I need to be doing a lot of apt-get.  I found that my /etc/apt/sources.list needed updating for apt-get to be able to find packages.  There could certainly be better instructions on getting this up and running!

Craig