[Neurodebian-users] Problem with fslview installation

Sebastian Urchs sebastian.urchs at gmail.com
Mon May 15 21:10:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

does this mean that the fslview dependency for the meta package will
be dropped and the install should go through in testing? Is it
reasonable to assume that this would happen in the next weeks?

Thanks,
Seb

*Hi,

the public release of the fslview successor is only days away it
seems. the package is already prepared.

HTH,

Michael*

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:12 PM, marco tettamanti <mrctttmnt at
gmail.com <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/neurodebian-users>>
wrote:
>* Dear Moritz,
*>* unfortunately not. The libvtk5.8 dependency of fslview seems to be severely
*>* broken.
*>* Even reverting the debian repositories to stable, which include libvtk5.8,
*>* did not allow me to unlock the situation.
*>* Any help would be greatly appreciated, fslview is vital for my daily MRI
*>* data processing.
*>* Best,
*>* Marco
*>>* On 24/04/2017 11:52, Tacke, Moritz Dr.med. wrote:
*>>* Dear Marco,
*>>>>* I am encountering the same problem as you. Did you find any solution?
*>>* Greetings!
*>>>>*              Moritz
*>* Neurodebian-users mailing list
*>* Neurodebian-users at lists.alioth.debian.org