[Neurodebian-users] Trying build mriqc singularity from Docker

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Sat Oct 7 17:03:24 UTC 2017

I create a Singularity container using this singularity image definition file.

test.def
Bootstrap: shub
From: singularityhub/neurodebian

I get an image.  When I try to instal fsl-core, I get

>  apt-get install fsl-core
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package fsl-core is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'fsl-core' has no installation candidate

That agrees with

>  apt-cache search fsl
. . . .
fslview - viewer for (f)MRI and DTI data
fslview-doc - Documentation for FSLView
. . . .

and if I

> apt-get install fslview

I do get a long list of packages that will install.

I am really trying to resolve an issue with the mriqc Docker image
that is missing libGLw.so.1, and I was thinking if I could build the
ND Singularity image, I might make some headway.

Which of the wrong paths have I taken?