[Neurodebian-users] python-deprecation 2.0-1 breaks fsleyes in debian testing

paul mccarthy pauldmccarthy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:53:20 UTC 2018

Hi Yaroslav,

I don't know much about the debian-packaging side of things, I'm afraid.
Michael created forks on github, so I presume that is where the updates
will need to be made:

https://github.com/neurodebian/fsleyes/
https://github.com/neurodebian/fsleyes-widgets/
https://github.com/neurodebian/fsleyes-props/
https://github.com/neurodebian/fslpy/

They are all lagging behind a bit, but the latest version of FSLeyes
(0.22.4) should be ok to build for neurodebian. The deprecation (and other)
dependency issues have been fixed in the upstream repositories.

Cheers,

Paul