[Neurodebian-users] python-deprecation 2.0-1 breaks fsleyes in debian testing

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Mar 30 12:44:14 UTC 2018

On Fri, 30 Mar 2018, paul mccarthy wrote:

>    Hi Yaroslav,
>    I don't know much about the debian-packaging side of things, I'm afraid.

my bad, sorry -- I thought that you were the one who pushed it all the
way...
>    Michael created forks on github, so I presume that is where the updates
>    will need to be made:
>    https://github.com/neurodebian/fsleyes/

rright -- I was looking straight at
https://git.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fsleyes/fsleyes.git
;-)

>    https://github.com/neurodebian/fsleyes-widgets/
>    https://github.com/neurodebian/fsleyes-props/
>    https://github.com/neurodebian/fslpy/

got it, thanks!

>    They are all lagging behind a bit, but the latest version of FSLeyes
>    (0.22.4) should be ok to build for neurodebian. The deprecation (and
>    other) dependency issues have been fixed in the upstream repositories.

cool!  hopefully we would get to update it soon (since would need newer props
and widgets and fsl modules as well).  I will meanwhile just quickly
patch for the deprecations issue

>    Cheers,
Cheers! ;)

--