[Neurodebian-users] FSL Topup failure

Nan Xu nxu at u.rochester.edu
Mon Feb 3 12:05:54 GMT 2020

Hi Morgan,

topup is located in the same directory as fslino (/usr/bin), but if I open
the topup file, I see a 1 line command (../lib/fsl/5.0/fsl_app_wrapper).
the topup command does return a log file (see attached) although it reports
"Segmentation fault (core dumped)".
fslinfo runs with no problem (see below). In fact, all other fsl functions
I have tested so far run very well. I have uninstalled and reinstalled
fsl-complete. I still get the same errors.
echo $FSLDIR returns nothing.

$ which fslinfo
/usr/bin/fslinfo
$ which topup
/usr/bin/topup

$ topup --imain=rrpEPI_fsl_swap.nii.gz --datain=datain_topup.txt
--config=EPI_topup_HLL_fix.cnf --out=test
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

$ fslinfo EPI_fsl_swap.nii.gz
data_type      FLOAT32
dim1           64