[Neurodebian-users] FSL Topup failure

Morgan Hough morgan.hough at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 06:36:08 GMT 2020

Hey Nan,

Hmm. And “which topup” gives you the same path? I forget if topup is a
script or a binary. You can less `which topup` and see.

Never hurts to check the input files with other binaries. Fslinfo the 4D
nifti. cat the text file. If you are getting a core dump, that is still my
guess from what you have told me.

You can remove with the same command you installed with. Check first you
have fsl-complete installed. You want to check what is happening with your
.bashrc/.profile. Echo $FSLDIR or something like that.

Cheers,

-Morgan