[Nut-upsdev] newhidups and APC Back-UPS CS 350

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Mon Aug 15 15:04:20 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm currently try to get newhidups running with
the newhidups driver from nut 2.0.2.

After some USB issues (usb_claim_interface() works only as root so far)
newhidups is recognizing the device. Though it doesn't detect any state
changes, meaning when I run the battery test mode it's not recognized.

I wanted to try the CVS version but it seems anonymous CVS is broken.
The error messages looks like this:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=301952&group_id=1&atid=200001

Are nightly snapshots available somewhere?
I wanted to try with CVS HEAD before I start tinkering around the code...

Cheers,
Thomas