[Nut-upsdev] Command summary for Tripplite 500

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:09:37 UTC 2005

Tim,

thanks! Does this UPS have a USB port as well?

The key thing for TrippLite UPSes is this command:

Command to UPS			Response from UPS		Function

:00FFCR				00005XXXXCR		unknown

The second and third bytes are the protocol number. I think I may have
misinterpreted something in the formatting -- what are the hex values
of the bytes in this command/response pair?

I don't have time to cross-check this now, but I can take a look later
and see how it compares to our existing TrippLite support.

--
- Charles Lepple