[Nut-upsdev] adding libusb CFLAGS to generic-hid.c rule

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:46:28 UTC 2005

Peter,

attached is a proposed patch to fix compilation of generic-hid.c when
libusb's usb.h is not in /usr/include (but the -I flag is provided by
"libusb-config --cflags"). It fixes the build under OS X, where Fink
installs libusb with --prefix=/sw.

I changed "usb.h" to <usb.h> so that 'make depend' wouldn't generate a
dependency on 'usb.h' with no path (which breaks the build later,
since make is looking for usb.h in the build directory).

Any thoughts before I commit it? I don't want to stomp on any other
pending changes you might have in that area.

--
- Charles Lepple