[Nut-upsdev] Re: [Nemo-devel] nuts status page

Bruce Allen ballen at gravity.phys.uwm.edu
Thu Aug 3 16:59:20 UTC 2006

Adam: Thanks for putting up this page.  But something is wrong.  In
particular, our Powerware 9135 is a three phase UPS system with THREE 480
volt outputs.  So the displayed voltage is not correct -- in fact there
should really be THREE voltages displayed, all around 480v.

Nut developers: I am copying the NUT mailing list to see if anyone can
suggest how to fix this.  NUT developers, see the following page to see
the problem: http://nemo.phys.uwm.edu/cgi-bin/upsstats.cgi .  Instead of
displaying a single voltage of 276 VAC we should see three voltages of
around 480 VAC.

Cheers,
 	Bruce