[Nut-upsdev] Re: [Nemo-devel] nuts status page

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Thu Aug 3 20:47:13 UTC 2006

tor 2006-08-03 klockan 15:00 -0500 skrev Paul Armor:
> Hi Kjell,

Hi Paul,
> We're using the bcmxcp driver.
>
> Thanks!
> Paul

I have checked up the packages. The nut-2.0.3 does not support this in
the cgi that make up the page.
And it did not get into the last release nut-2.0.4.

But it is in the subversion trunk. I can change the bcmxcp driver
to support this values. This have been on the 'todo' list for
me for some time. But my time on this have been limited.

The changes that have to be done is the image var table in upsimage.c
in the cgi client and also extending the bcmxcp_meter_map in the driver.

The first is done, so i can extend the driver. The problem is that you
need to use the svn code. And that may be a problem if it is a
production setup.

But i get to it asap, then you can decide if you want to try it out.

Regards
Kjell