[Nut-upsdev] Re: Patch for optiups to support Zinto D from ONLINE

Matthias Goebl lists-nut at m.goebl.net
Sun Dec 10 12:48:30 CET 2006

Hi,

Peter, unfortunately I cannot reach scott - can you?
I get "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender":
<sheavner at alioth.debian.org>: host mail.alioth.debian.org[217.196.43.134] said:
    550-Recipient callout failed: Recipient adress can't be verified trough
    SMTP 550 check. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

For a possible auditor:
- all added code is surrounded by "if ( optimodel == OPTIMODEL_ZINTO )".
- the zinto is identified by manufacturer(command "IM") == "ONLINE"
  -> My guess is, that Opti-UPS doesn't set it to "ONLINE", but uses another
     branding. There are several Zintos, so I'd like to support all of them.
     (I contrast to checking for only my ups.model=="D 800").
     (ONLINE Xanto seems not to speak the opti-protocoll according to earlier posts,
      ONLINE Yunto is so far unknown to me)

Yours,
Matthias