[Nut-upsdev] Powercom BNT-1200AP driver

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Dec 22 12:41:36 CET 2006

Alexey Sidorov wrote:

> What about driver for my UPS?
> I have changed the powercom driver for myself, but I have made it not
> absolutely correctly. However, somehow this driver works.

In that case, post your code here (or send it to me privately if you're
too embarrassed to post for all the world to see) and we'll see if we
can merge it into the existing powercom driver or somewhere else.

> Now i have protocol spec for powercom BNT series and attach it to this
> email. It can be interesting to authors?

It might be, as long as it doesn't infringe on intellectual property
rights. In other words, if you got it directly from Powercom and they
explicitly told you that it is OK to make it public, we can use it. If
not, we can't and should remove the attachment from the mailing list
archive.