[Nut-upsdev] apc-hid in 2.0.3

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Feb 4 20:58:31 UTC 2006

Hi Alfred,

I think this will not happen until 2.0.4. Version 2.0.3 is now frozen
in a pre-release state for testing and bugfixes only. But Arnaud has
promised that 2.0.3 will be released soon, so probably we will start
working on a nut-2.0.4 prerelease soon after that is done. Arnaud,
please correct me if I am wrong.

- Peter