[Nut-upsdev] Character-encoding in code and docs

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Fri Feb 10 14:56:09 UTC 2006

Perfect! By the way, when do you think you'll do the migration to SVN?
I just migrated some of my other projects on the weekend, and it was
spectacularly uneventful. The only thing I had to correct manually is
that a few of my binary files were inaccurately classified as text
files (and thus subject to the \r\n conversion). But that was easy to
fix.

-- Peter