[Nut-upsdev] Character-encoding in code and docs

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:16:21 UTC 2006

On 2/10/06, Peter Selinger <selinger at mathstat.dal.ca> wrote:
> Perfect! By the way, when do you think you'll do the migration to SVN?

I emailed Arnaud several days ago to see when he wanted to do start
the CVS freeze, but I haven't heard back.

I am ready to do the final switch whenever. It's just that more CVS
changes equal more manual patching of the SVN tree.

> I just migrated some of my other projects on the weekend, and it was
> spectacularly uneventful. The only thing I had to correct manually is
> that a few of my binary files were inaccurately classified as text
> files (and thus subject to the \r\n conversion). But that was easy to
> fix.

Hopefully we don't have that problem - I can't think of any binary
files we have in CVS, but I could be wrong.

Feel free to poke around here:

http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/browser/branches/Development

--
- Charles Lepple