[Nut-upsdev] Problems checking out SVN repository

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Feb 23 17:15:48 UTC 2006

> Ok, so I'm trying to checkout the development branch with:
>
>     svn checkout svn+ssh://carlosefr-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/nut/trunk
>
> But it keeps asking me for the password, which is weird for two reasons:
>
>    1. I submitted a public key to alioth, which I was using
> successfully to access the cvs repository;
>    2. It refuses my password.
>
> Anybody else having problems, or is it just me?

Exactly the above has frustrated me too, to the point where I'm about to
give up any effort in trying to make this svn thing work. I even changed
my password (just in case I might have mistaken it) to no avail. Curious
thing is, that I can still checkout via cvs, which doesn't prompt me for a
password (like it is supposed to, since I also submitted a public key).
:-(

Arjen