[Nut-upsdev] patch file

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:53:49 UTC 2006

On 7/6/06, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Question: does it also applies to trunk?

I actually just tried applying it to the SVN trunk.

Silvino: one of the changes since 2.0.3 is that upslog() has been
renamed to upslog_with_errno() to better reflect the fact that the
error message depends on the errno variable.

You may want to check the code, and see if you meant to use upslogx(),
which does not use errno. (send_command() may not actually set errno
as the result of calling a C library function, so I think it might
make more sense to use upslogx(). However, I am not familiar with the
sorts of errors you might expect in send_command().)

--
- Charles Lepple