[Nut-upsdev] NUT shutdown on 'building alarm' (

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 21:31:44 UTC 2006

On 6/2/06, Bruce Allen <ballen at gravity.phys.uwm.edu> wrote:
> If I need to modify the driver, it might be as simple as my calling
> status_set("OB") in the right place.  But this is based from ten minutes
> of browsing the code, so it could be naive.

I am not an expert on the bcmxcp driver, but to minimize changes to
the rest of your setup, you may want "LB" (low battery) instead of
just "on battery".

You can still perform actions on the "OB" status (even after a time
delay) but the usual setup is designed to keep things running for as
long as possible, until the UPS says the battery is almost depleted.

--
- Charles Lepple