[Nut-upsdev] RPM spec file

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Wed Jun 7 15:07:21 UTC 2006

Charles Lepple wrote:

> On 6/7/06, William H. Bell <w.bell at physics.gla.ac.uk> wrote:
> > To to build an RPM from the nut 2.0.3 source I've corrected the old
> > nut.spec.in file.  Please find a copy of the slightly updated spec file
> > attached.  The changes are documented at the bottom of the spec file.
>
> Looks good. I'm copying Arnaud to see if he has any objections to this
> being included in the upcoming 2.0.4 release. (Arnaud: note that the
> tree currently has a nut.spec.in *and* nut.spec, and I suspect that
> the latter might be out-of-date. Diff between nut.spec.in and Will's
> version is attached.)

Yes, and nut.spec.in is more up-to-date than nut.spec (see revision
81). Nut.spec is generated from nut.spec.in at release time, by doing
"make SETVER=2.1.X setver" in the root directory.

So William's changes should be backported to nut.spec.in (fortunately
this is easy since the two files only differ in one line, containing
@NUT_VERSION@).

-- Peter