[Nut-upsdev] RPM spec file

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 02:49:45 UTC 2006

On 6/7/06, William H. Bell <w.bell at physics.gla.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Charles Lepple wrote:
>
> > On 6/7/06, William H. Bell <w.bell at physics.gla.ac.uk> wrote:
> >> To to build an RPM from the nut 2.0.3 source I've corrected the old
> >> nut.spec.in file.  Please find a copy of the slightly updated spec file
> >> attached.  The changes are documented at the bottom of the spec file.
> >
> > Looks good. I'm copying Arnaud to see if he has any objections to this
> > being included in the upcoming 2.0.4 release. (Arnaud: note that the
> > tree currently has a nut.spec.in *and* nut.spec, and I suspect that
> > the latter might be out-of-date. Diff between nut.spec.in and Will's
> > version is attached.)
>
> Hi,
>
> For further reference please find spec file from the Fedora Core 5 rpm
> attached.  They've made a few more changes too.

Will,

I went ahead and merged your changes in. The FC5 spec file depends on
a number of patches, and we probably want to take a look at those
individually.

Arnaud,

I commited the spec file change to trunk/ and branches/Testing, but
you can merge [432] into branches/Stable if you want.

--
- Charles Lepple