[Nut-upsdev] APC Smart-UPS 1000 RM USB problems with newhidups

George Ross gdmr at inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 09:22:01 UTC 2006

> Does anyone have any ideas here?  George, I'm also wondering what kernel
> you're running on the box you have attached to your SmartUPS 1000 RM.

2.6.12-1.1381_FC3 on Dell PE650 and PE750.

I don't have time to run one down right now, but I've just tried pulling the
plug and newhidups did go "on battery" and then back "on line" again.  Our
load graphs seem to be unbroken for at least the last couple of weeks.
--
Dr George D M Ross, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
    Kings Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH9 3JZ