[Nut-upsdev] APC Smart-UPS 1000 RM USB problems with newhidups

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:13:37 UTC 2006

On 3/15/06, Justin Maggard <jmaggard10 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was able to do a little more testing today.  I hooked up the UPS to
> another Linux FC4 box, running the newest stock Fedora kernel,
> 2.6.14-1.1656_FC4.  I checked out the latest nut Development code from CVS;

The CVS and SVN trees are not too different code-wise at the moment,
but new changes will be checked into the SVN tree from here forward.
(I don't mean to nit-pick if you meant SVN instead of CVS, but I just
want to be sure that you do get the updates when Peter has a chance to
work on this again.)

I have an APC unit connected to my Mac at the moment, but if I get
time this weekend, maybe I can try hooking it up to a Linux box. Do
any of you know of a FC4-based live CD, or should I just bite the
bullet and install it?

--
- Charles Lepple